Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Frozen

NaNo opened my mind to all the possiblities that could be with my book series.

Great

Yeah, it's wonderful. I am backtracking, researching, plotting and ripping apart book one to lay proper foundation for books two and three. I now have a short book on the history, timeline and biographies of my characters and overall creation of life in general.

I've expanded into realms and additional planets and my muse is tempting me to visit them down the road so I'm making sure I understand everything about them now so I don't screw something up that I regret later.

I feel like Scooby Doo when his feet are spinning super fast while he sits there, stuck in the air, for several seconds before successfully running away from the bad guy.

It's a major thrill and frustration all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment